Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hot Weather.

Haha thx for my buddies leaving message to me, aligato.

Someone is depress recently, noe u hv a lot thgs to commit, lots of thg plan to moves on.
When saw me, u do ntg de whole nite, believes that u scare make me angry again, so prefer silent mode.
But nid u to understand one thg, i'm de one tat stay beside u these years, most understand u as well. If u reluctant to share thgs wif me, then hu u will look for? Store inside ur heart till one day heart exhausted like my dad?
Pressure is gaining, but its should be a period to release & relax.
Parents make u headache, colleague makes u hard rejectbut its ur responsibility to concerning them, fulfilling their requirement.
Take good care of urselves, be happy, be optimistic. Cheer up.
I'm always there for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment