Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nov19

Walaoyeah, today morning after work, sunway tol jam like hell, 7am cabut frm company, 8.25am then reach home, so exhausted... Sit on de driving seat, pull hand break, waiting for 10mins, my car still remain the same place... What to do? Bite my apple, crunch crunch crunch... Feels better.

Really cant imagine if i had change my job, everyday nid jam like tis, sure my working hrs will like crazy women... So sad, cant imagine how they manage to overcome this...

My Cross Stitch:
Handphone Case (Front & Back)

Lovely House

Maple Orange Mushroom

Mak Dao coming soon

Gloomy Bear Coming Soon

My darling Sze coming back from Aus soon, so excited. Just hope everything will be fine, flow smoothly, exam pass with flying colors. God Bless ya!

Still remember the day u leave Msia, reach thr wif ur dad n bro, u still strong enuf. Once they left, u crying... That day i on nite shift period, on bed i spam sms u console u, u cry i cry, juz not hugging together cries, haha! One year pass so fast, now u coming back le... Wait for the smiles back.. ^^

My Fried Pan Mee for dinner:


Guess what?
Strawberry Hair Curlers (6biji = Rm 15) @ SS2 Pasar Mlm

No comments:

Post a Comment